Discover the prestigious DAAD Masters Scholarship for Public Policy and Good Governance. Secure your future as a global leader. Apply now for this fully funded opportunity in Germany. Deadline: July 31, 2023.
Are you passionate about public policy and good governance? The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has exciting news for you! The DAAD master’s scholarship for Public Policy and Good Governance is now open for applications. This prestigious scholarship program, known as the Helmut-Schmidt-Program, aims to train future leaders in politics, economics, administration, and non-governmental organizations. In this article, we will explore the details of the scholarship, eligibility criteria, application procedure, and the benefits it offers. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to further your education and contribute to the development of your home country.
Exploring the DAAD Scholarship Program
The Helmut-Schmidt-Program, funded by the German Federal Foreign Office, provides an excellent opportunity for students to pursue a master’s degree in the fields of political science, law, economics, and administration. The program focuses on equipping future leaders from developing and emerging countries with the necessary skills and knowledge to promote democracy and drive social, political, and economic development in their home countries. By offering scholarships to outstanding candidates, the DAAD scholarship program aims to foster global cooperation and create a network of capable professionals committed to making a positive impact.
Key Facts about the Scholarship Program
To better understand the DAAD scholarship program, let’s take a look at some important facts:
- Funding Program: Helmut-Schmidt-Program
- Scholarships Offered: Masters
- Subjects: Political science, law, economics, and administration
- Host Country: Germany
- Age Limit: None
- Scholarship Value: € 934 per month
- Funded By: Federal Foreign Office
- Last Date to Apply: 31st July 2023
Eligibility Requirements for the Helmut-Schmidt-Program
To be eligible for the Helmut-Schmidt-Program, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Graduates from developing and emerging countries can apply.
- Candidates must possess a well-qualified first university degree with above-average grades.
- Applicants should demonstrate a commitment to actively contribute to the social, political, and economic development of their home countries/regions.
- Professional experience, internships, and relevant political or social engagement are highly valued.
Scholarship Coverage and Benefits
Selected scholarship holders will enjoy a range of benefits as part of the Helmut-Schmidt-Program:
- Monthly Stipend: Scholarship holders will receive € 934 per month to support their living expenses during their master’s courses in Germany.
- Health Insurance: Comprehensive health insurance coverage will be provided.
- Travel Allowances: Financial assistance for travel expenses will be granted.
- Study and Research Grant: A grant to support study materials and research activities will be available.
- Rent Subsidies and Family Supplements: Additional support for housing and family-related expenses will be provided.
How to Apply for the DAAD Masters Scholarship
To apply for the DAAD master’s scholarship, candidates should follow the application procedure outlined below:
- Application Form: Submit the application form in either English or German.
- Review Selection Criteria: Familiarize yourself with the DAAD’s selection criteria and submit the required documents accordingly.
- Course Priority: If applying for two master’s courses, indicate the priority of your preferred courses.
- Direct Application: Applications for the announced scholarships must be made directly to the chosen master’s courses.
- Selection Process: A selection committee will evaluate the applications in October/November 2023.
- Document Submission: If selected, you will be contacted by DAAD officials to upload your complete set of required documents to the DAAD portal for further processing.
- Required Documents: These include a letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, proof of professional experience or internships, proof of relevant political activities, proof of English language skills, and references.
- Submission to Master’s Course: Submit your application documents for both the master’s course and the DAAD scholarship directly to the master’s course of your choice.
- Complete Applications: Only applications with all the required documents will be considered. Applications sent to the DAAD will not be forwarded to the respective master’s course.
- Eligibility Check: Ineligible documents may result in the rejection of the candidate’s application form.
Targeted Countries and Available Subjects
The DAAD scholarship program targets students from various world regions, including Western, Central and South Eastern Europe, Africa, Sub-Saharan, Asia, Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and North Africa. The available subjects for the scholarship include political science, law, economics, and administration.
Application Deadline: Act Now!
The last date to apply for the Helmut-Schmidt Program is 31st July 2023. Interested students are encouraged to submit their applications before the deadline to seize this remarkable opportunity for academic and personal growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there an age limit for the DAAD scholarship? Answer: No, there is no age limit for the DAAD scholarship. However, applicants should have completed their last university degree within six years of applying for the scholarship.
- Are students still eligible to apply if they have yet to graduate with the required results? Answer: No, a completed degree with the required results is an essential criterion for the announced scholarship application.
- What is the expected English language level to apply for the scholarship? Answer: The language proficiency requirements vary for each course. Applicants should refer to the detailed information provided by the respective university.
- Where does the language course take place? Answer: The preceding German language course will be held in Germany, with a duration of up to six months, which all students must complete.
- Will students have to pay tuition fees? Answer: No, scholarship holders in the Helmut-Schmidt-Program are exempt from paying tuition fees. However, students are responsible for the registration fee per semester.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to advance your academic journey and contribute to the development of your home country. Apply for the DAAD master’s scholarship for Public Policy and Good Governance today! Remember, the deadline is approaching fast, so act now and pave the way for a bright future.
People also Searches:
Download Jobs Application Form For Every Jobs
Resume Templates Top 20 in MS Word – CV Format
Disclaimer Confirm everything before applying for a job or giving an advance to a similar officer. We are not responsible for any damage or loss.