GC Women University Faisalabad (GCWUF Jobs 2023) has recently announced exciting job opportunities for 2023 through their official online job portal https://gcwuf.edu.pk/. The university is inviting applications from highly qualified, accomplished, dynamic, and motivated individuals who are residents of Punjab. This is a golden opportunity for both male and female candidates who meet the eligibility criteria to apply for various non-teaching posts available on the regular, contract, or daily pay labor basis.
Important Dates of GCWUF Jobs 2023
- Published On: July 20, 2023
- Last Date to Apply: August 07, 2023
- Source: Express Newspaper
- Organization: GC Women University Faisalabad
Vacancies Details of GCWUF Jobs 2023:
If you’re interested in applying for these prestigious positions, have a look at the available posts:
- Visiting Faculty
- Assistant Professor
How to Apply for Jobs in GC Women University Faisalabad GCWUF?
To apply for these coveted positions, please follow the instructions below:
- Complete the application form available on the University’s official website www.gcwuf.edu.pk as per the prescribed format.
- After filling the online form, submit one hard copy (duly signed) of the application form available in the download section of the University’s job portal.
- Additionally, provide three hard copies of the application form along with an updated CV, attested copies of HEC recognized degrees, DMCs, ID Card, result cards, certificates, testimonials, a photograph, experience certificate, and NOC (if applicable) to the Registrar Office at Government College Women University, Faisalabad.
- The application form should be submitted along with the fee deposit slip favoring Government College Women University, Faisalabad, NBP Fee Collection Account No. 3003311185.
- Make sure to complete the application process before the deadline, which is the 7th of August 2023.
People also Searches:
Download Jobs Application Form For Every Jobs
Resume Templates Top 20 in MS Word – CV Format
Disclaimer Confirm everything before applying for a job or giving an advance to a similar officer. We are not responsible for any damage or loss.