How to Embed an iframe code to a presentation and infographic
Embedding an iframe code to a presentation or infographic can help you include interactive content like videos, maps, forms, and other web-based elements. Here are the general steps to embed an iframe code:
- Find the iframe code: First, you need to find the iframe code of the content you want to embed. If you don’t have it already, you can usually get it by clicking on the “embed” or “share” button on the webpage where the content is hosted.
- Copy the iframe code: Once you’ve found the iframe code, copy it to your clipboard by selecting it and pressing “CTRL+C” or right-clicking and selecting “copy.”
- Insert the iframe code: Depending on the presentation or infographic tool you’re using, there will be different ways to insert the iframe code. Generally, you will need to find an “embed” or “insert” button, or a section where you can add custom HTML or code.
- Paste the iframe code: Once you’ve found the right spot to insert the iframe code, paste it in by pressing “CTRL+V” or right-clicking and selecting “paste.”
- Adjust the iframe size: Depending on the size of your presentation or infographic, you may need to adjust the size of the iframe to fit properly. You can usually do this by changing the width and height values in the iframe code.
Here’s an example of how to embed a Google Maps iframe code to a presentation using Google Slides:
- Find the iframe code: Go to Google Maps and search for a location you want to embed. Click on the “Share” button and select “Embed a map.”
- Copy the iframe code: Select the iframe code and copy it to your clipboard.
- Insert the iframe code: Open your Google Slides presentation and go to the slide where you want to insert the map. Click on “Insert” in the top menu and select “Video.” Choose “Google Drive” and select the “Embed” tab.
- Paste the iframe code: Paste the iframe code into the “Embed code” box and click “Insert.”
- Adjust the iframe size: Resize the iframe by selecting it and dragging the handles until it fits the slide properly.
That’s it! You should now have a Google Maps iframe embedded in your Google Slides presentation.
How to Embed an iframe code to a presentation more ways:
There are several ways to embed an iframe code to a presentation, depending on the platform you are using. Here are a few examples:
- Google Slides: In Google Slides, you can insert an iframe by selecting Insert > Embed and then pasting your iframe code into the box that appears. You may need to adjust the size of the embedded content to fit your presentation.
- PowerPoint: To embed an iframe in PowerPoint, you can use the Web Viewer add-in. First, download and install the Web Viewer add-in from the Microsoft AppSource. Then, go to the Insert tab in PowerPoint, click on the Web Viewer icon, and paste your iframe code into the box that appears.
- Keynote: In Keynote, you can add an iframe by selecting Insert > Choose, and then selecting the HTML option. Paste your iframe code into the box that appears, and adjust the size of the embedded content as needed.
- Prezi: To embed an iframe in Prezi, you can use the Embed block. Select the block and then click on the </> icon to open the HTML editor. Paste your iframe code into the editor and click on Done.
- Canva: In Canva, you can add an iframe by selecting Embed > Embed code and then pasting your iframe code into the box that appears. You can then adjust the size and position of the embedded content in your design.
Regardless of the platform you are using, it’s important to ensure that the website or content you are embedding is trustworthy and safe for your audience.
Download Any Jobs Application Form For 500 +
Download Jobs Application Form For Every Jobs
Resume Templates Top 20 in MS Word – CV Format
Disclaimer Confirm everything before applying for a job or giving an advance to a similar officer. We are not responsible for any damage or loss.