Details of Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs in Islamabad Pakistan
The Ministry of Maritime Affairs in Pakistan is pleased to announce a fantastic job opportunity for the role of Technical Advisor at MP-1 scale. This position will be on a contract basis, and we are inviting applications from suitable candidates. We aim to fill this position strictly on merit, following a transparent selection process.
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Advisor Position
To be considered for the role of Technical Advisor, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a Pli.D. degree in Ports/Shipping/Naval Sciences/Maritime Sciences and Maritime Business & Management from a globally recognized university.
- Experience: Candidates must have at least fourteen (14) years of professional experience or a Master’s degree in relevant subjects with 18 years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit for applicants is 62 years. This will be calculated as of the closing date of submission of applications.
Application Submission Guidelines
Interested individuals meeting the eligibility criteria should follow the guidelines below to submit their applications:
- Candidates should submit their applications along with their CVs and attested photocopies of the required testimonials, including CNIC, and one recent passport size photograph to the Deputy Secretary (A&P), Ministry of Maritime Affairs, 8th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Application forms and detailed Terms of Reference (TORs)/Job Description for the position can be downloaded from the official website w.moma.gov.pk and hs://njp.gov.pk.
- Applicants currently working in Government/Semi-Government Departments or Autonomous Bodies should obtain NOCs from their parent organizations.
- Only eligible applicants will be invited for the interview, and the selection process will also consider the existing MP Scale Policy-2020 placed on the Ministry’s website.
- Applications that do not meet the above-mentioned criteria or are received after the due date and time will not be entertained.
- Candidates are informed that no TA/DA will be provided for the interview process.
Pay Package and Tenure
The Technical Advisor selected for this position will receive a pay package according to the MP-I Scale in line with the Management Position Scale Policy. The initial tenure of the Technical Advisor shall be three (03) years, with the possibility of further extension for a maximum period of two (02) years based on satisfactory performance. In case of termination, either party must provide one month’s notice, or payment of one month’s basic pay will be made in lieu thereof.
Join the Ministry of Maritime Affairs as a Technical Advisor, and contribute your expertise to our nation’s maritime development. We look forward to receiving your applications by 25-08-2023 (Friday) during office hours. For any further inquiries, feel free to contact Deputy Secretary (A&P) at Tel: 051-9244178.
Deputy Secretary (A&P)
Download Form Click Here
People also Searches:
Download Jobs Application Form For Every Jobs
Resume Templates Top 20 in MS Word – CV Format
Disclaimer Confirm everything before applying for a job or giving an advance to a similar officer. We are not responsible for any damage or loss.
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs in Islamabad Pakistan