The National Transmission & Despatch Company (NTDC) has recently announced job openings for the year 2023 in Lahore. If you are an energetic and experienced candidate seeking new challenges, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. NTDC is inviting applications for various Lahore based positions, offering a Market Competitive Salary Package on a Contract Basis. Interested candidates can apply online through the NTDC official website. In this article, we will provide all the necessary details and guide you on how to apply for these exciting job vacancies.
Vacancies Details of NTDC Jobs 2023
NTDC has advertised multiple positions for which we have provided the vacancy details below:
Advertisement No. 01
- Sub-Station Attendant
- Electrician – II
- Crane Operator – II
- Fork Lift Operator
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant
- Assistant Lineman
- Crane Operator
- Telephone Operator
Advertisement No. 02
- Test Inspector (BPS-15)
- Sub Station Operator-I (BPS-15)
- Lineman Superintendent-I (BPS-15)
- Foreman (BPS-15)
- Telecom Supervisor (BPS-15)
- Sub Station Operator-II (BPS-14)
- Lineman Superintendent-II (BPS-14)
- Assistant Foreman (BPS-14)
- Laboratory Assistant (BPS-14)
- Cable Jointer (BPS-14)
- Telecom Mechanic-I (BPS-14)
- Telecom Mechanic-II (BPS-12)
- Electrician-I (BPS-11)
- Crane Operator-I (BPS-11)
How to Apply Online for Jobs in NTDC Lahore?
Follow these simple steps to apply online for the NTDC Jobs in Lahore:
- Visit the official website of the National Testing Service (NTS) at www.nts.org.pk.
- Look for the prescribed Application Form for NTDC Jobs 2023.
- Ensure that you possess a recognized and relevant degree or equivalence approved by HEC/IBCC.
- Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
- Deposit the test fee of Rs. 575/- (Rupees Five Hundred and Seventy-Five only) as guided by NTS.
- Applicants applying against different quotas should hold domicile of the corresponding district(s) & province.
- Various quotas, such as Employees’ Children, Minorities, and disabled, will be observed as per policy.
- For candidates applying against NTDC employee’s children quota, necessary documents and an affidavit must be attached.
- General age relaxation of five (05) years has been included in the age limit. No further age relaxation shall be granted, except as mentioned at (Sr # ix, x, & xi).
- Age limit is relaxable up to 03 years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas (Ex-FATA), Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Kashmir, Sindh (Rural), and Baluchistan.
- Regular NTDC/Government employees with two (02) years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of applications are allowed up to ten (10) years relaxation in the prescribed age limit.
- Age limit is relaxable up to 10 years for disabled persons.
- If a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category (instructions at Sr # ix, x, & xi), he shall be allowed relaxation in age only in ONE category.
- Selected candidates will be required to perform duties anywhere in Pakistan in the respective NTDC region as applicable.
- During the interview, candidates must present original documents/ degrees/ certificates/ NOC (in case of NTDC/ Govt. Employee).
- For any queries/enquiries regarding the written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, and results, candidates may contact NTS.
- Candidates applying against the Minority or Disability quota posts have to produce a minority/ disability certificate from the relevant authority.
- Only eligible/ shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test/interview.
- Candidates with a disciplinary record, dismissal, or debarment for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- The BPS based positions mentioned above will be considered for regularization after successful completion of the contract period and satisfactory performance as per rules.
- Ensure to provide accurate information and complete the application thoroughly to avoid disqualification at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for the Test or Interview.
- NTDC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
Last date to apply online for National Transmission & Despatch Company NTDC Jobs in Lahore is 05th August 2023.
People also Searches:
Download Jobs Application Form For Every Jobs
Resume Templates Top 20 in MS Word – CV Format
Disclaimer Confirm everything before applying for a job or giving an advance to a similar officer. We are not responsible for any damage or loss.