NTDC Lahore Jobs – The National Transmission & Despatch Company (NTDC) has recently announced job openings for the year 2023 in Lahore through their online job portal, www.ntdc.com.pk/careers. The company is inviting applications from experienced and energetic candidates for various positions based in Lahore, Punjab. These positions offer a market competitive salary package on a contract basis.
NTDC Lahore Jobs – Interested candidates can apply online at the official website of NTDC. All necessary information regarding the age limit, qualifications, experience, and domicile requirements for each post are provided in the advertisement below. NTDC Lahore.
Details of NTDC Lahore Jobs 2023
Ad No. 01
- Sub-Station Attendant
- Electrician – II
- Crane Operator – II
- Fork Lift Operator
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant
- Assistant Lineman
- Crane Operator
- Telephone Operator
Ad No. 02
- Test Inspector (BPS-15)
- Sub Station Operator-I (BPS-15)
- Lineman Superintendent-I (BPS-15)
- Foreman (BPS-15)
- Telecom Supervisor (BPS-15)
- Sub Station Operator-II (BPS-14)
- Lineman Superintendent-II (BPS-14)
- Assistant Foreman (BPS-14)
- Laboratory Assistant (BPS-14)
- Cable Jointer (BPS-14)
- Telecom Mechanic-I (BPS-14)
- Telecom Mechanic-II (BPS-12)
- Electrician-I (BPS-11)
- Crane Operator-I (BPS-11)
Ad No. 03
- Director General (Legal) – LLB/ LLM
- Manager (Litigation) – Bachelor in Law
Ad No. 04
- Chief Internal Auditor – CA/ CMA
How to Apply Online for Jobs in NTDC Lahore?
- Candidates are advised to apply online on the prescribed Application Form available on the NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Candidates must possess a recognized relevant degree or equivalence by HEC/IBCC, etc.
- Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
- Photocopies of educational documents/experience certificates are not required at this stage.
- Candidates are advised to deposit the test fee of Rs. 575/- (Rupees Five Hundred and Seventy-Five only) as guided by NTS.
- Candidates applying against different quotas of above-mentioned categories will be entertained if holding domicile of the same district(s) and province mentioned against each.
- Different quotas such as Employees’ Children, Minorities, disabled, etc. will be observed as per policy.
- Candidates who wish to apply against the NTDC employee’s children quota may indicate it in the relevant box given in the NTS application form.
- Candidates applying against NTDC employee’s Children Quota must ensure attaching all relevant documents mentioned in the application form along with CNIC and NTDC Employee ID Card of father/mother. They must also provide an affidavit that their brother/sister or widowed mother is not already employed in NTDC against employees’ children quota.
- Five (05) years general age relaxation has already been included in the age limit. No further age relaxation shall be granted except relaxation mentioned at (Sr # ix, x, & xi).
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 03 years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas (Ex-FATA), Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Kashmir, Sindh (Rural), and Baluchistan.
- Regular NTDC/Government employees, who have completed two (02) years of continuous service on the closing date of receipt of applications, are allowed up to ten (10) years relaxation in the prescribed age limit.
- However, they shall apply through the proper channel.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 10 years for disabled persons.
- Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category (instructions at Sr # ix, x, & xi), he shall be allowed relaxation in age only in ONE category.
- If selected, candidates will be required to perform duties anywhere in Pakistan in the respective NTDC region as applicable.
- Original documents/degrees/certificates/NOC (in case of NTDC/Govt. Employee) must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- Candidates may contact NTS for any query/enquiry regarding the written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results, etc.
- Candidates applying against the Minority or Disability quota posts have to produce a minority/disability certificate from the concerned authority.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test/interview.
- The candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary grounds as well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- The above BPS based positions will be considered for regularization after successful completion of the contract period and satisfactory performance as per rules.
- Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be disqualified at any stage, even after employment, with cost.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates for the Test or Interview.
- NTDC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
- The last date to apply online for National Transmission & Despatch Company NTDC Jobs in Lahore is 15th August 2023.
NTDC Lahore NTS Jobs Advertisement
NTDC Lahore NTS Jobs
People also Searches:
NTDC Lahore Jobs
Download Jobs Application Form For Every Jobs
Resume Templates Top 20 in MS Word – CV Format
Disclaimer Confirm everything before applying for a job or giving an advance to a similar officer. We are not responsible for any damage or loss.
NTDC Lahore Jobs