PITB Jobs 2023 – Are you looking for a rewarding career in the field of information technology? Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) has recently announced multiple job openings for qualified and motivated individuals. With over 100 seats available, this is your chance to be a part of the dynamic IT industry. Read on to learn more about the vacancies, eligibility criteria, and the application process.
Vacancy Details of PITB Jobs 2023
If you have the skills and expertise in the following areas, PITB has the perfect opportunity for you:
- Additional Project Director
- Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning Specialist
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Librarian
- Assistant Manager (Multiple Post(s))
- Assistant Programme Officer (Multiple Posts)
- BI Developer
- Communication and Design Strategist
- Data Entry Operator Computer Operator (Multiple Posts)
- Data Quality Engineer
- Data Scientist (Multiple Posts)
- Data Security Specialist
- Database Administrator (Multiple Post(s))
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Divisional Distort IT Coordinator (Multiple Posts)
- ETL Developer
- Evaluation Specialist
- Full Stack Developer
- GIS Specialist
- Graphic Designer (Multiple Post(s))
- Hardware Network Assistant
- Incharge UC (NOC)
- IT Associate IT Specialist (Multiple Posts)
- Manager (Multiple Posts))
- Marketing & PR Executive
- Mobile Developer (Multiple Post(s))
- Network system Support Officer (Multiple Posts)
- Office Assistant Project Assistant (Multiple Posts)
- Principal Software Engineer (Multiple Posts)
- Programme Manager (Multiple Post(s))
- Programme Officer (Multiple Post(s))
- Project Director
- Receptionist Greeting Officer (Multiple Posts)
- Resident Engineer (Multiple Post(s))
- Senior Business Analyst
- Senior Data Engineer
- Senior Database Administrator
- Senior DC Network Support Officer
- Senior Front Desk Officer
- Senior IT Associate
- Senior Programme Manager (Multiple Posts)
- Senior Software Developer (Multiple Posts)
- Senior Software Engineer (Multiple Posts)
- Software Architect
- Software Developer (Multiple Post(s))
- Software Engineer (Multiple Post(s))
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Multiple Posts)
- Supervisor (Multiple Post(s))
- System Network Administrator Engineer
- UC Engineer
- UI/UX Designer / Front-end Developer (Multiple Posts)
Eligibility Criteria and How to Apply Online for Jobs in PITB Lahore
To apply for the PITB Jobs 2023 in Lahore, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of Punjab Information Technology Board at https://www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk/.
- Browse through the detailed eligibility criteria, selection process, job descriptions, and required experience for each position.
- Submit your application online through the provided portal. Please note that applications submitted via email, fax, postal services, courier, in-person, or walk-in will not be considered.
- Candidates currently serving in government or semi-government positions are required to apply through the proper channel.
- The PITB reserves the right to cancel or reject any application without providing a reason.
- The recruitment quota set by the Government of Punjab for females, persons with disabilities, and minorities will be duly observed.
- Age relaxation criteria, as notified by the Government of Punjab, will be applied.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further assessment and selection.
- Travel allowances (TA) or daily allowances (DA) will not be provided. Candidates with a criminal record may face action from the PITB.
- The deadline to apply online for Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) Jobs in Lahore is July 31, 2023.
People also Searches:
Download Jobs Application Form For Every Jobs
Resume Templates Top 20 in MS Word – CV Format
Disclaimer Confirm everything before applying for a job or giving an advance to a similar officer. We are not responsible for any damage or loss.