The University of Narowal Jobs has recently announced job openings for visiting faculty positions in Narowal, Punjab. This is a great opportunity for Pakistani Nationals (Male/Female) to engage as Visiting Faculty in the Semester Fall & Spring and Intermediate Section. If you are interested in pursuing an academic career, this could be the perfect chance to showcase your expertise. Here are all the details you need to know about the University of Narowal Jobs 2023.
Details of University of Narowal Jobs
The University of Narowal is offering multiple positions for Visiting Faculty. The job location is Narowal, Punjab. The available positions are as follows:
- Lecturer Biochemistry
- Lecturer Biotechnology
- Lecturer Botany
- Lecturer Chemistry
- Lecturer Computer Science Information Technology
- Lecturer Economics
- Lecturer Education
- Lecturer English
- Lecturer Environmental Science
- Lecturer Food Science Technology
- Lecturer Fine Arts
- Lecturer Islamic Studies
- Lecturer Mass Communication Media
- Lecturer Management Administrative Sciences
- Lecturer Mathematics
- Lecturer Political Science
- Lecturer Pakistan Studies
- Lecturer Physical Education
- Lecturer Physics
- Lecturer Psychology
- Lecturer Sociology
- Lecturer Statistics
- Lecturer Urdu
- Lecturer Zoology
- Lecturer Biology
- Lecturer Civics
- Lecturer Commerce
- Project Director
- General Manager
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Engineer Civil
- Sub Engineer
- Sub Engineer Civil
- Sub Engineer Electrical
- Imam Masjid
- Office Assistant
- Computer Operator
- Store Man
- Khadam E Masjid
- Grounds Man
- Security Guard
- Tube Well Operator
To apply for the University of Narowal Jobs 2023, follow these steps:
- Download the application form from the University website www.uon.edu.pk.
- Submit the completed application form to the “Office of the Registrar, 1″ Floor, Administrative Block, New Campus, University of Narowal, Shakargarh-Narowal Road, Narowal.”
- Ensure that the application includes attested copies of your Degree, Transcript, Experience Certificates/Letters, CNIC, Two Passport Size Photographs, and a one-page CV.
- If you have foreign degrees, you must possess an HEC equivalence certificate.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained, so make sure all required documents are provided.
- Travel expenses (TA/DA) will not be covered by the University.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the test/interview process.
- The University reserves the right to withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- When applying, clearly indicate your choice and availability for either the morning or evening session.
- In-service employees should apply with a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current organization.
- Ensure that your application is submitted before the deadline, which is 16th August 2023.
Applicants for the visiting faculty positions must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Pakistani Nationals (Male/Female) are eligible to apply.
- Foreign degree holders should have an HEC equivalence certificate.
- Academic qualifications and experience relevant to the applied position are required.
- Applicants must submit all required documents along with the application form.
- In-service employees should provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current organization.
People also Searches:
Download Jobs Application Form For Every Jobs
Resume Templates Top 20 in MS Word – CV Format
Disclaimer Confirm everything before applying for a job or giving an advance to a similar officer. We are not responsible for any damage or loss.